SPECIALISTS IN SEEING POTENTIAL SINCE 1967.
Ackerman & Co. understands acquisitions—and calculated risk. We undertake a good deal of both, having cultivated expertise in making acquisitions that both make sense and make money for our clients. How? In part because we’re small, nimble, and individually empowered at all levels of our organization, which means that our employees have both our CEO’s ear and the ability to act on their own intuitions whenever needed.
We offer each of our Acquisition clients:
- Aggressive optimism in seeking opportunities where value can be created through acquisition, renovation, leasing and repurposing properties.
– Underwriting and modeling investment returns
– Operating and capital budgeting
– Coordinating due diligence
– Establishing marketing and leasing parameters
– Contract negotiations
– Securing debt
- Breadth—experience dealing with both private investors and institutional investors