Highway 155 North
Stockbridge, GA 30281
– Approximately 6 miles from Interstate 675, offering convenient access to surrounding amenities.
– Less than 1/4 of a mile from Panola Mountain State Park. This park is the crown jewel of the Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area, one of only three National Heritage Areas in the state. The park is over 1,600 acres and has two lakes, an amphitheater, a nature center, trails, and a playground.
– The Panola Mountain Greenway is adjacent to the property. This paved trail connects to the Panola Mountain State Park with future plans of extension in Henry County.
– Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) is currently 16.8.
– Located in the Woodland High School district which currently has new detached houses selling for $377,000.
– The district has only 321 VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed to serve the growing housing needs of the County.
– Over 3,500 feet of paved road frontage on Hwy 155 and Rock Road.
– Potential for a septic residential community with large lots.