East Highway 36
Jackson, GA 30233
109 acres located on E Highway 36 in Butts County, Georgia.
– Approximately 4.5 miles from historic Downtown Jackson which offers dining, entertainment and shopping.
– Located next to Jackson Lake, offering fishing and other recreational activities.
– Numerous wildlife fields for hunting.
– Approximately 9 acres on the north side of E Hwy 36 with 850 feet of road frontage, and approximately 100 acres on the south side of E Hwy 36 with 910 feet of road frontage.
– Caney Fork Farm is the perfect investment tract, recreational tract, estate home, weekend home, or conservation easement property with close proximity to Atlanta.